Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Newest Members of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!

Good morning!  Today we are excited to announce the newest members of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!



Candy Young

My name is Candy. I am a mother to 3 great kids and a wife of 12 years to my awesome husband Mark. I work part time as a receptionist at the hospital in town for the past 13 years. I love my job!! I started crafting in Feb 2011. I saw the cricut on The Shopping Channel in December 2010 and had to have it. It was a little intimidating at first. I made my first card for my son's birthday in Feb 2011 and I haven't looked back. I love my cricut! A few months ago I started coloring with copics and have taken a few online classes. I would consider my style to be cutsie and fun. I love bright colors and patterns. My favorite items to use on my cards are ribbon and buttons. I also enjoy making card tutorial videos for my youtube channel. When I'm not being Mommy or crafting I enjoy playing billiards and poker. 








Jessica Decker

I'm Jessica Decker and I am a stay at home mom to 3 wild and crazy boys! (3rd grade, 2nd grade and Kindergarten) I've been married for 10 years and my family lives in west Michigan. I was always a crafty person but I got my first Cricut 2 years ago for Christmas and recently upgraded to an Expression. To be honest, I think I enjoy stamping (both rubber and digital) just as much and have really started to get comfortable with my Copics! Aside from scrapbooking my family loves to be active and outdoors. I love to camp, golf, watch Tiger Baseball, and spend our weekends at the beach on Lake Michigan. I have also found a new love for Crossfitting!












Tanya Adams


Hello! My name is Tanya, but I'm better known as Nonna around my house! I have been married to my biggest fan and supporter for 32 years and we have two wonderful, grown-up sons. We have also been blessed with 3 beautiful grandchildren. And then there's Lola, the newest addition to our family. Lola, our Yorkie, is a 7 pound, spoiled rotten, bundle of energy - but we love her!
I've been crafting for as long as I can remember, starting on the floor of my Mama's sewing room, playing with her left over scraps, buttons and trim. Over the years I've tried needlework, sewing, painting and many other types of crafts. Paper crafting has become my main focus over the last 3 or 4 years and I love making cards, scrapbooks, mini albums and home decor. I also enjoy sharing my love of creating with my granddaughter Emma and passing on the joy of crafting to the next generation.











Stephanie Rogers


My name is Stephanie and I am a single mom of an amazing 5 year old boy, Azland.(my half children are cricut expression, bigshot, & cuttlebug) My son is autistic so some days can be stressful. I loose myself in my crafts so the stress does not take over me. (if that is really possible LOL) My son is my world so being stress free is the way to be. I love to create new things and have fun. Basicly I love paper crafting of ALL kinds, journaling, revamping, and sharing with Yall! Life is too short so eat dessert first!












Andrea Budjack


My name is Andrea Budjack and I am a in love with all things crafty. I am currently a stay-at-home mom to two quickly growing, energetic boys. We live in the sunny state of Florida, but our hearts and family reside in the Pacific Northwest. When I am not busy picking up around the house, running our boys to and from school or helping with homework, you will find me tucked away in my craft room.  












Cely Havens


My name is Cely Havens and I've been making cards since I've been a wee little lady. I'm still a card maker, but my toys for making them have gotten a bit more expensive! My favorite medium is Copic markers and I'm a designer paper hoarder!!! I'm also a Navy spouse, an island girl, and meowmy of a black kitty cat named Sabotage.












Cheryl Gaffney



My name is Cheryl Gaffney. I live in Vancouver, WA with my family!! I am a SAHM to two wonderful boys, Bryce is 9 and Owen is 7. My lovely Husband, Roy works hard so that I can keep up with crafting, you know how important hobbies are!! I just started my blog, CardsbyCG.blogspot.com in late July of 2010, and opened my Etsy store at about the same time! I am proud to say that I handcraft a birthday card for each member of both my family and my husband's family (including cousins, aunts, uncles etc.). I'd like to think that the cards end up in some cherished place of honor, but who knows.













Candace Zentner


I am a 28 year old stay at home mom of two little girls, aged 2 & 4, and another one on the way! I love to use my craft room to relax after a busy day of running after my girls. My favorite crafty items to work with are my Silhouette Cameo, stamps and pretty paper! I love trying out new products and using all the great craft blogs out there to learn new techniques. Aside from crafting, I love photography, visiting our home in Florida (and going to Disney!), spending time outside and enjoying watching my kids grow and learn.




Yolanda Burke


Hello, I am Yolie and I am thrilled Cori asked me to be a part of her Team for Ginger Snaps Scraps.  I’ve been paper crafting for over 8 years and blogging for almost three years now.  I love travelling and shopping.   
I live in Southern California and have been married for 9 years. 
You can also find me over at the www.linkupforpink.com  blog.  Looking forward in sharing my creations with you.





Diana Rivero


Hi Everyone,
My name is Diana and I live in Miami, Florida with my wonderful fianc√©. I am 42 years old and I work full-time as an Administrative Assistant. I have been paper crafting for about 2 years now and I started my blog at the beginning of 2011. Although I have always been very creative and crafty, I have found my true passion through paper crafting. My first big purchase was my Cricut Expression in October 2009, while un-employed I saw so many late night infomercials on the Cricut Expression and was marveled at all it was able to do. I immediately knew I had to have one, regardless of being unemployed. The funny thing is it sat in my closet un-opened for 4 months..gasp!! Can you imagine?! However, once I opened it up and started using my Cricut, I became totally addicted! Throughout the past 2 years, I have been lucky enough to add a Cuttlebug, Gypsy, and not to mention over 60 cartridges! Yes, you can say I am a bit addicted :0)  I was even lucky enough to receive for Valentine’s Day this year a Silhouette Cameo!!  The joy I receive from creating a one of a kind card, layout or project is beyond words. I never imagined how much joy and happiness owning these machines would bring me. Not to mention, all the wonderful people I have gotten to know throughout this growing paper crafting community. I am super excited to be part of the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team. I hope that by sharing my creations I can inspire many, as so many of you have done the same for me. Looking forward to all the fun and I can’t wait to get started!
Crafty Hugs,





Returning for a 2nd term are...
Ann
Ashley
Sarah
Patty
Gabrielle
Janea
Connie
Maria





We are super excited to get started so come back in the morning to check out our first post for the new term!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome ladies and congrats! look forward to working with all of you!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for having me Cori and my fellow DT gals! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOT WHOOT!!!!! Super excited to be on the DT Team with Yall! Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Ladies and welcome! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super excited to be a part of the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all of you! I enjoyed being on this DT for a month as a guest designer and I loved it. You will too! Can't wait to see your creations!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to all of the new team and welcome back to all returnies! Looking forward to all that is ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I am just getting caught up ladies!! Congrats to you all! I am so looking forward to working with each and every one of you. There is some amazing talent in here!! Scrappy Hugs!
    Connie GSS DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete