Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas In July Blog Hop


Welcome to our Christmas In July Blog Hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!
This weekend we will be featuring projects all about Christmas! Can you believe how fast the year is going!

We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and find some Christmas inspiration.


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Day 2 Christmas inspiration!

Now for some blog candy! We are giving away 2 $10 gift card to Ginger Snap Scraps!
Just leave a comment here and let us know that you did the following:
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps and follow the blog!
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook and like them!



Your next stop is Ann's Blog! 


Here is the entire line up in case you get lost.

18 comments:

  1. I am a new email follower.
    I don't do facebook.
    Looking forward to the hop.
    Thanks for sharing your DT.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower here and on FB! Off to hop :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ginger Snaps design team inspirations! Thank you for having this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already an avid follower!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been an avid FB fan also!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower and also liked you guys on FB. Great stuff! :)

    Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog and facebook everyday. I enjoy it so. Thank you very much. You always have such great stuff. Thanks again.
    Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new follower. Found you from another blog-hop! Never know what's out there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting this hop I LOVE Christmas.... I'm a follower on your blog and I liked you on FB.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a follower and love the idea of a Christmas oh hop.
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappinc. Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came, I saw, I hopped! I enjoyed all the cards and projects from both days :) lots of inspiration!

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new Ginger Snaps follower, btw :)

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower but am not on facebook.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a follower and like you on FB.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. new to Sew Sweet N Crafty blog. Folower and Like on FB

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am already a follower here and on FB !! Love your blog .
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Already a follower and a facebook fan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some hops last longer than th weekend they are post. I would appreciate it if an end date was visible for your hops. That way I know if I still have time. Thanks.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete