Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Customer Hop Day 2


Welcome to day two of the first of many I'm A Ginger Snap Scraps Girl Blog Hop!


The wonderfuly talented customers of Ginger Snap Scraps have teamed up to bring you awesome projects and inspiration using the items they have purchased from the store on day two!

Your first stop on this hop is the wonderful Maria.
  

Ginger Snap Scraps is giving away 4 $10 gift cards to four lucky followers!
You have two chances to win, to enter to win, just comment below letting us know you did any of the following:

Follow Ginger Snap Scraps the blog. 
Like Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook


To celebrate our first customer blog hop, we are taking 15% off all items in the store!
(discount is automatic at checkout and this excludes Provo Craft)

Here is the entire line up for Saturday in case you get lost along the way!






23 comments:

  1. I am a follower of both the Blog and Facebook! Yeah! More wonderful ideas. Thanks!
    Kathy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love finding new quality papercrafting sites. I am now both a follower of your blog and Facebook. Thank for the chance to win such a fabulous prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked on Facebook but am going to start following the blog too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog and i liked you on facebook! (And I ordered from you already!) Thanks for the blog fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off to hop!! Love Ginger Snap Scraps!!
    Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this Beautiful hop
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love looking as all your inventory, want one of everything! ;-) I am following both your blog and facebook page now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love taking the tour of your store....I am a follower of your blog and a FB fan!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog! I love it! I enjoyed the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also follow you on Facebook: Maria Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow your blog and get you on my reader so I can keep up with your postings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you on facebook and your blog :) Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all the great fun.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a follower on FB and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi
    I liked you on facebook and signed up for your newsletter...
    JoAnn
    info7miner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have a diversely talented DT, Cori! it's been fun checking out all the different projects - i'm feeling inspired to create but have to get ready for work now - BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love looking at all the inspiration. I am already a follower/newletters and I have liked you on facebook.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
    SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like you on facebook too :)

    ReplyDelete