Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Customer Blog Hop!


Welcome to day one of the first of many I'm A Ginger Snap Scraps Girl Blog Hop!


The wonderfuly talented customers of Ginger Snap Scraps have teamed up to bring you awesome projects and inspiration using the items they have purchased from the store!

Your first stop on this hop is the wonderful Maria.
  

Ginger Snap Scraps is giving away 4 $10 gift cards to four lucky followers!
You have two chances to win, to enter to win, just comment below letting us know you did any of the following:

Follow Ginger Snap Scraps the blog. 
Like Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook


To celebrate our first customer blog hop, we are taking 15% off all items in the store!
(discount is automatic at checkout and this excludes Provo Craft)

Here is the entire line up for Saturday in case you get lost along the way!

Cori- http://www.ginger-snap-scraps.blogspot.com
Maria Matter http://JoyfulStamper.blogspot.com
Ryan Sincebaugh www.pieceandpaper.blogspot.com
Missy Beckhorn http://tangledwebsoftangwen.blogspot.com/
Barb Orvis http://bugbites411.blogspot.com/
 Lucy Kelleher http://www.love2createitall.com
Yolie http://www.justyolie.com
Amanda Bodine http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
Pam L http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
Maddy M www.thescrappycorner.blogspot.com



36 comments:

  1. I already follow your blog. (love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already like you on facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hop was great but I wish everyone had turned off those crazy word verifications. They are so totally annoying. You get more followers and more comments when you don't have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already follow the blog AND follow you on FB!

    I do have to agree with PaulaJ above...the word verifications totally slow you down...when I'm hoppin' I like to hop FAST!

    Thanks, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hop guys! I loved all the projects! ~Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow the blog and "like" you on facebook! The blog hop looks like it's going to be tons of fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am already a follower of both your blog and facebook. Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a follower of your blog and I "like" you guys on Facebook :) Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great hop ladies! I loved checking out all of your great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow the blog and follow you on facebook. Looking forward to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am both a blog follower and a Facebook follower. You have great items in your shop - all at a great price!

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com
    lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow your blog and on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. I already follow your blog and facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a FB fan and love your store items.

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun hop filled with great ideas!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com
    already a follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a follower and I like you on FB.
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all the fun in bringing this hop to us.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following Ginger snaps on the blog & FB. BTW< has the winner of the previous giveaway been drawn yet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower of your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for putting this awesome hop on, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hopped and ogled and commented and liked and followed and TOTALLY ITCHING TO GET MY CRAFT ON!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ya! I love your store. I already follow your blog and love the DT creations

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like you, I really really like you on Facebook and I follow the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also like you on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete