Monday, May 7, 2012

Tim Holtz Spring Seasonal Distress Inks

For the Ginger Snap Scraps Inspiration Challenge click here.



Today is such a fun day here at Ginger Snap Scraps.


We are showcasing the new limited edition Tim Holtz Spring Seasonal Distress Inks!



The 3 colors are..
Shaded Lilac
Squeezed Lemonade
Peacock Feathers


We are also debuting 4 more ladies today!



Here is what the ladies have for you.  For more details on their projects, please click on their names and you will be taken to the individual blogs.



 Jessica created this card using Shaded Lilac and Squeezed Lemonade and Joy's Life.




Missy created this card using Shaded Lilac.





Barb created this card using Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade, and Peacock Feathers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and My Mind's Eye.




Gabrielle created this card using Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers, Lawn Fawn and Copic Paper.




Connie altered this composition notebook using Peacock Feathers, Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge, Bazzill, Stickles and Echo Park




Sarah created this card using Squeezed Lemonade, Lawn FawnBazzillSpellbinders and Stickles




Kate create this card using Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers.




Patricia made this card using Squeezed Lemonade, American Crafts, Echo Park, Cuttlebug and Baker's Twine



Janea created this new idea journal using Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers and American Crafts.


Be sure to visit Ginger Snap Scraps!


Have a great day!







8 comments:

  1. WOW Yall all the projects are fantstic! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great projects ladies! Everything looks great! I'm thinking I really "need" those new inks...they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!! So very pretty, I took the plastic off my pads and swiped them on my blotter, I need to actually make something, they are SO pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job ladies! Can't wait to get home tonight to use my inks that I just unwrapped and set on my desk last week lol. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job everyone! I imagine everyone loved them as much as I did...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic projects! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just loving these new distress colors!!!!

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete