Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm A Paper Hoarder

Hi everyone!

Today we have projects that were created using multiple pieces of pattern paper.


For more details on their projects, please click on their names and you will be taken to the individual blogs.





Maria created this card using My Mind's Eye and Joy's Life.




Connie created this layout using Crate Paper, Bazzill, Tim Holtz Distress Ink and Pink by Design 




Miss made this card using Echo Park.




Be sure to check out Ginger Snap Scraps!


Have a great day!







5 comments:

  1. Awesome Projects Ladies.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work girls!!!! I love all of the paper. This is just what I had in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great projects - perfect examples of using lots of different papers :) I am a paper hoarder myself so good to know I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete