Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Feature: My Mind's Eye

Happy Friday everyone!
We hope you all have a great weekend?




Today is Feature Friday and this week the feature is My Mind's Eye!



Sarah is back again today and we are debuting 3 more Ginger Snap Scrap Girls :)



Up first is Ann at November Rose.

Ann created this card using My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 papers and trim.




Connie created this card using products from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2, Tim Holtz and Bazzill.





Sarah created this card using products from My Mind's Eye Happier, Bazzill and Lawn Fawn.





Janea made a card using My Mind's Eye Meadowlark.






Stop by Ann, Connie, Sarah and Jenea's blogs today to find out more about their creations.




Be sure to visit Ginger Snap Scraps!


Have a great day!




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, TFS ladies,
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies love all your cards. They are so pretty.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects DT!! I {heart} MME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, ladies! You all did beautiful work this week! I'm shaking in my boots for my debut next week!! You're all amazing!!

    ReplyDelete