Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to Ginger Snap Scraps-the Blog!

Welcome to Ginger Snap Scraps the blog!  I hope you will follow along with us on this amazing adventure of opening an online scrapbook store.  I will be keeping you up to date here on great new products, challenges, design team calls, discounts and many more exciting things!

We are currently busy filling our store with your favorite brands and products like:

My Minds Eye
Provo Craft
Bo Bunny
Tim Holtz
Prima
Graphic 45
and many more!

Stay tuned for more information on our store opening!

You can find us on facebook too!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cori,
    I am happy to be your newest follower, I hope you will come follow my store blog too at http://creativekuts2.blogspot.com/
    thanks, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new adventure, Cori!! Good Luck!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your store to open!!! kaleduc@live.com

    ReplyDelete