Friday, March 9, 2012

Two Chances to Win Gift Cards To Ginger Snap Scraps!

There are two chances to win gift cards to Ginger Snap Scraps this weekend!
The store isn't opening until April, but you can get a head start on earning store credit.


Ginger Snap Scraps is sponsoring an Easter Hoppin' Blog hop this weekend over at Tangled Webs of Tangwen.  Head over there to find out how you can win a $20 gift card to Ginger Snap Scraps starting Saturday.  While you're there-enjoy an Easter blog hop!


I am participating in SweetSassyDiva's Birthday Blog Hop on Saturday and Sunday and I'm giving away a $10 store credit for Ginger Snap Scraps as my blog candy!  Head over to Bobbi's blog for her birthday hop starting Saturday!

Are you just coming by from one of these blog hops now?  Welcome! 
Please leave us a comment letting us know you are stopping by.

13 comments:

  1. I am here from Missy's Tangled Web of Tangwen and look forward to your opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here from Sweet Sassy Diva's Birthday- I am a follower- excited to see what you will be stocking! lclass003atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your opening. I am here from Tangled Web of Tangwen.



    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping over from Tangled Web. Looking forward to the opening of your shop!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came over from the Easter Hop! I'm a new follower!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from SweetSassyDiva's blog hop! Looking forward to seeing your shop!

    hwood_22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from the Easter hop!!! Can't wait to see your shop! :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am coming over from your blog- I tried looking you up in Facebook, but there were a lot of people with your name. What state are you in?
    lclass003atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a follower on your blog. I am here from Tangled Web. Thanks for a chance to win!!!
    kaleduc@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower too. Good luck on your April opening. I came from Thangled Weg. Thank you for the chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your new store! Best of luck with your April opening! I am looking forward to seeing some of your new products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new store!! Every crafters dream!!!
    Am a new follower and hoping to win!
    Beverly
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com
    ww.beverlyjordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm a new follower and am excited about your grand opening.

    ReplyDelete